Ted Overton is a residential Mortgage Banker with Mortgage Possible. He is a knowledgeable and accomplished lender with over 30 years of experience in real estate and finance – Ted has originated over $800 million in debt financing transactions.
Ted received his MBA in accounting and finance from Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management and started his business career as a licensed CPA with Price Waterhouse.
Ted provides strategic mortgage planning services and is an expert in residential mortgage lending. He provides innovative, progressive mortgage solutions – for home purchases or refinances – for principal residences, second homes and investment properties.
· Conventional and Jumbo Loans
· Government (FHA/VA) Loans
· Alternative Financing Mortgages
· Condominium Project Financing
· Investment Property Finance
· Construction and Renovation Lending
· Bridge Loans